Recruitment jobs - Ambition is hiring!
Due to continued success and growth, Ambition is looking to recruit driven and hardworking individuals to join our team of specialist recruitment consultants.
Whether you are an experienced recruiter or looking for a change of career, we currently have a range of vacancies available in our offices in London, Asia and Australia.
Prior recruitment experience is not a requirement; we are extremely interested in hearing from graduates from any background.
Who are we?
We are a diverse group of ex-bankers, accountants, personal trainers, insolvency specialists and musicians to name a few! We're an eclectic bunch of people with a diverse mix of personalities, interests, ages and backgrounds.
We like to have fun but we recognise that fun means different things to different people so it's not all about the crazy boozy nights out here (although, rest assured, we do have plenty of those too if that's your thing!).
If you are a driven and motivated individual, who does not take themselves too seriously and is keen to work alongside like-minded individuals, then please get in touch!
View our latest internal vacancies >
Be part of a fantastic culture
Energetic, supportive, hard-working and fun are just some of the words our people have recently used to describe our culture. These aren’t just empty phrases but ones we believe have real meaning, their importance supported by the regular employee surveys we conduct across all our offices.
We are a boutique agency, meaning we are small enough for you to really make a difference and build strong relationships with all stakeholders in the business, yet we have global scale, enabling you to leverage off a strong brand and with potential to work in our other global offices.
We have a grown-up culture that's collaborative and focused on outputs. Everyone at Ambition has a strong desire to be the best we can be, both individually and as a team. We constantly set ourselves ambitious goals and rewards for achieving them.
We love a bit of healthy competition (we're recruiters after all!) but always have each other's back and support our colleagues. Once a year, we dedicate an entire day to innovation and welcome ideas from everyone in the business on how we can do better.
We also take the whole company away at the start of every year for our annual incentive trip.
To gain an insight into what it's like to work at Ambition London check out our video below and follow us on Instagram!
Our vision is to be the leading Professional Services recruiter in the UK and we have already achieved this in some of our areas. We have ambitious plans and are striving for more!
Training & Development
- Developing careers is one of our strengths. We have a number of exceptional people who joined as trainees and are now Managers, Directors and Principal Consultants. You can read some of their stories here>
- Lots of our people have progressed through the ranks from junior consultants with no prior recruitment experience into senior roles.
- We offer multiple career paths, allowing you to either focus on billing or take on more managerial responsibilities.
- We have an onsite Learning & Development specialist who works with the Managers and Principal Consultants to provide in-house, tailored training programmes.
- External trainers are also invited in on an ad hoc basis to fill any specific gaps in skills or knowledge.
What does it take to be a successful recruiter?
- Passion, drive and determination
- Experience dealing with people, perhaps in difficult situations but always with professionalism
- At least one year post educational work experience in a full-time role
- A questioning mind with a natural problem solving flair
- An interest in building networks, reputation and social connections