VP (Vice-President) - M&A - Technology - London
|Location:||City of London, London|
We are delighted to be working with an international technology-focused M&A advisor in London. With the majority of their M&A deals being cross-border, they work on a global scale with typically mid-market technology companies.
They are now in search of a VP with a wealth of experience working on buy-side and sell-side transactions, who has led transactions from origination to completion. As a skilled M&A professional, you will have strongly developed analytical skills with the ability of producing written-style documents to the highest standard.
- Work alongside a partner to be in-charge of the successful completion of sell-side, buy-side and fundraising transactions.
- You will lead mid-market transactions from origination to completion
- Head the preparation and management of important project outputs such as business plans and client presentations
- Provide in-depth industry and company analysis as well as financial modelling and analysis of transactions.
- Comprehension of complex technology and being able to communicate this to a range of clients
- At least 5 years' experience in the M&A transaction environment
- Strong experience in the technology sector and keen to progress your career in this field.
- Currently Junior VP/Associate Director or equivalent at a Corporate Finance house, accounting practice or private equity firm.
- Deep knowledge of company financials including valuation metrics and M&A analysis
- Create strong and long-lasting relationships with both colleagues and different clients.
A VP at this established and successful firm, requires somebody willing to work in a rapidly-growing M&A environment and entrepreneurial traits are necessary. A fantastic opportunity to make the next step up and develop your career with a leading technology-focused M&A advisory firm.
If you think you would be suitable for this position, please apply now!