A top global law firm is looking to recruit a Visualisation Designer to join their central London offices on a permanent basis. This is a hands-on role working within the document production team in a highly visible role which will likely grow and develop as an internal service offering with the right person.
The visualization designer will be required to produce effective high-impact diagrams and charts for use within the firm's legal reports, contracts and documentation (non-marketing related collateral). Part of a large team, but working on a very specific role this is a really unique opportunity to grow a function and build out a new business offering.
- Support a small team to produce excellent legal documents and presentations
- Take briefs from the internal client and provide consultations on how to present important information to their clients
- Create a precedent document and diagrams and train the teams
- Recommend and implement new ideas that will improve the effectiveness of documents
- Coach and mentor the wider DPU team to expand their design/ visualization offering, brand knowledge, and software skills
- Be the departments expert on the brand, visualization diagrams, and document layout
To be successful in this position you will need experience within a design or a creative desk-top publishing role within professional services or financial business. You will need to have excellent knowledge of using Microsoft and Adobe Creative Suite. You will need to demonstrate high intellect excellent corporate stakeholder management skills and the ability to persuade and influence. You may come from a visualization, editorial, design or creative document production background.
The successful candidate will be a great team player, have the ability to develop a team, have excellent attention to detail, confidence and can face challenges.
If this role sounds appealing to you then apply now with CV and portfolio.