Team Secretary Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £24000.00 per annum|
Leading property firm
Are you looking for a role what will support your career aspirations and help to develop your career? Are you looking to join a firm to gain some invaluable experience? If you have answered yes to both question, then this Team Secretary role is for you!
This is an amazing opportunity that has arisen for a Team Secretary to join a leading property firm based in Leeds. They are looking for a Team Secretary to provide full support to Fee Earning staff that spread over their 22 offices.
As a Team Secretary your role will include:
- Producing accurate reports, letters and documents
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements and processing expenses
- Ad-hoc secretarial and administration duties
- Audio dictation
- Amending documents
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and bright individual to start their career within a well-established property firm who provide a great career plan and thrive watching you grow throughout their company. You will be a part of a small team who work closely together and building strong relationships with your team members and clients.
In order to be considered for this Team Secretary role you will need:
- Be an experienced Medical Secretary or Legal Secretary with experience with audio dictation
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Be highly organised and keen to join a progressive firm with a down to earth culture
Are you an experienced Medical/Legal secretary looking for more structure and development, then apply now!