|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£25500 - £26000 per annum|
£25,500 & Benefits
International Accountancy Firm - West London
Are you looking to step up in your career and secure a role with fantastic potential?
A fantastic new Team Secretary role has just come in! This Team Secretary opportunity will give you the chance to develop your secretarial skills in a dynamic accountancy practice!
Team Secretary Responsibilities:
- Audio dictation and copy typing of letters, reports and other private and confidential documentation
- Managing telephone calls and recording accurate messages
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Prepare materials such as presentations for meetings
- Arrange business travel and accommodation
- Attend meetings, take minutes and escalate/action minutes
- Liaise with and greet clients when necessary
- Process and manage couriers
- Manage and process billing reports and expense claims
- Maintain client files/database
Team Secretary Requirements to be successful:
- Previous experience as a Secretary or PA
- Strong MS and computer skills
- Professionalism and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to use initiative
Don't miss out on this fantastic Team Secretary role!