|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum|
£28,000 & Competitive Benefits: 25 Days Holiday & Birthday Leave
Real Estate Consultancy - Battersea
A fantastic Team Secretary opportunity at a fast-growing and progressive property firm based in quirky offices in Battersea!
This Team Secretary role offers YOU the chance to strive in a challenging and hardworking environment with a fantastic family feel!
If you are a hardworking and skilled individual who is keen to develop your skills and expand your knowledge in a dynamic firm, then this Team Secretary position is your dream role!
Team Secretary Role Responsibilities:
- Manage workflow efficiently and take ownership of tasks from the team of Surveyors and PAs.
- Accurately produce reports, client letters, digital dictations and important documentation.
- Proactively manage fee earners diaries.
- Organise travel arrangements for the Surveyors.
- Process expense claims.
- Manage incoming telephone calls from clients.
- Manage correspondence files and other documentation.
Team Secretary Skills:
- Previous secretarial experience within professional services or within the medical sector.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- 50 wpm accurate typing ability.
- Strong IT skills including experience using MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organised, hardworking and proactive approach to working.
If you are self-motivated and looking to further your career as a Team Secretary then APPLY NOW!
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity!