|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £26000 per annum|
*Modern swanky warehouse offices in Battersea
*Encouraged career progression
*Monthly social team events
*£26k per annum + exc company benefits
This well-established property firm are looking for a Team Secretary to join the office in their beautiful Battersea offices. The Team Secretary will be working within a team of secretaries who provide full support to the Fee Earning department.
This is a real chance for an individual with strong administrative experience to take a step into a role that will allow them to start building their career into a PA and to do so in a supportive structured environment that value ambitious individuals.
You be giving full training to provide duties such as:
- Full diary management, arranging meetings, and coordinating everyday travel for their assigned Fee Earner
- Producing accurate reports, letters and other documents in accordance with their standard formats, meeting any agreed deadlines
- Accurate and up to date filing of correspondence and other documentation
- Planning, monitoring and control of own workload
- Processing expense claims for allocated Fee Earner
- Other ad-hoc secretarial and administration responsibilities.
What they are looking for:
- Experience in a similar position either as a Secretary or Team Assistant or experience as a Medical Secretary or Medical PA.
- Experience in audio/ digital dictation is essential
- Accurate typing speeds
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications with intermediate experience in editing and formatting Excel documents
- Team player
What they can offer you in return:
- Full training and shadowing programme in place for each new starter to see you through until you are ready
- Career development plan given to each Team Secretary
- Regular social events - last Friday of the month 4:30pm finish
- Excellent company benefits
If this Team Secretary role sounds like you apply now!