Team Administrator CITY
Award Winning Property Firm
City of London Location
£22,000 per annum
Early finish on the last Friday of the month
Buzzy friendly atmosphere
Career plan in place from the moment you join to work towards a Secretary and then to PA
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking to join a forward thinking fantastic working cultured environment? Then this is the role for you.
This award winning property firm are looking for a Secretarial Administrator who will be working with a team of secretaries who provide fill secretarial support to the Surveying department.
For this Secretarial Administrator position duties required but not limited to are:
- Copy typing accurate documents.
- Producing accurate documents from audio dictation.
- Accurate and up to date filing of correspondence and other documentation.
- Operating a variety of standard office equipment, including photocopier, scanners fax, telephone, binding machines and CD burning equipment.
- Planning, monitoring and control of own workload.
- Other ad-hoc secretarial and administration responsibilities such as creating files, downloading/resizing photographs.
To be successful in your application for the PA you will be
- Copy typing
- Experience in audio/digital dictation
- Accurate typing speeds, minimum 45 wpm
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Secretarial/Administration qualification such as ILEX Legal Secretary certificate, Pitman Training for Secretaries, Quest Secretarial training.
If you are looking to join a firm who will offer you the support to truly develop your career, then apply now!