CILEx or ILEx Grads
Exceptions benefits and competitive salary
WELL-ESTABLISHED INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM
The chance to advance your experience in a reputable law firm, transform your skill set and open the doors to an exciting career in corporate law!
This leading global law firm are looking for a new corporate team administrator; if you are an individual who aspires to achieve excellent performance in administrative service then this is the job for you!
In this role you will be working with an experienced PA who will support and develop you until you are ready to step up into a PA position yourself, and this firm truly believes in career development.
The main Corporate Team Administrative duties include:
- Accurately carry out work for the corporate time, for example scanning, photocopying, printing and
- Travel/room booking
- Efficiently undertake tasks, update records and manage filing of important materials
- Act as the linchpin between fee earners, partners and other team members by supporting processes and procedures on a day to day basis
- Attend team meetings and assist with the smooth running of administration
To be successful as the Team Administrator you will need:
- A CILEx or ILEX Legal Secretary qualification
- At least 6months experience within an admin support role
- Ability to plan and resolve issues
- Cooperation in a team
- Good personable skills
Apply now before it's too late!