|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum|
The Role: Tax Advisor (International)
The Opportunity: As Tax Advisor, you would prepare information needed to support both corporate and individual partner tax fillings in Germany, France, Belgium, Japan, South Africa and the US. This would include Partner profit ratios, remuneration calculations, cash flow, and tax distribution. You would liaise regularly with partners and other senior management staff, as well as supervising the international tax assistant on a daily basis.
The Firm: Leading London law firm with outstanding offices
- Providing support and information as required to the firm's advisers in India, including;
Preparation of various schedules required for Indian tax filings;
Coordinating partner approvals and signatures on tax returns;
Maintaining records of visits to India;
Responding to requests for information in support of tax litigation and appeals
Reconciliation of Partner tax reserves and the allocation of non UK taxes on the correct basis;
Assisting the International Tax Manager and Head of International Tax on other tax projects that arise from time to time.
- Partnership UK Tax Return, preparation of the following schedules;
Tracking credit for foreign tax on overlap profit under s22-s24 TIOPA 2010;
Other schedules as directed by the UK tax team.
- Transfer Pricing;
Issuing quarterly invoices to international offices;
Assisting the International Tax Manager in preparing the Global allocation;
Updating and maintaining the Global Transfer Pricing model.
- Maintenance and administration of Encompass (tax compliance deadline tracking software), ensuring that local offices meet their obligations and update the International Tax Team as necessary.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with Country by Country Reporting notification obligations in every relevant jurisdiction.
- Part Qualified (CTA/ATT/ACCA/CIMA/AAT)
- Strong Knowledge of double entry book keeping
- Personal or corporate tax experience
- Professional partnership experience is desirable