Senior Tax Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum|
Job Title: Senior Tax Manager
Location: Central London
Package: Up to £90,000 + benefits
My client is an independent, dynamic firm based in the heart of Mayfair are seeking for an experienced CTA-qualified (desired not essential) Senior Manager to provide high level technical support to Partners and Directors as well as staff management responsibilities.
They are looking for a private client specialist with sufficient wider tax knowledge to be comfortable giving initial advice to partners and clients in relation to a range of taxes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a team of managers and staff members and can expect to work on interesting projects on a variety of HNWIs, OMBs and corporate clients.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Run a portfolio of up to 50 of the firm's most complex clients
- Work with partners and directors on ad hoc consultancy projects.
- Manage, support, and mentor staff..
- Provide technical support to the team in relation to complex matters (including review of work where needed).
- Manage WIP, billing and recoverability.
Requirements for this role include:
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA desirable but not essential).
- Mixed tax with a personal bias.
- Proven track record of managing projects to tight deadlines and within budget.
- Experience of planning and advisory work, ideally including share schemes, EIS, property, trusts and estates, residence and domicile.
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately at all levels, both within and outside the firm including enquiries and negotiations with HMRC.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 0207 4307 281