Senior Restructuring Manager
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum + Additional benefits & bonus|
An opportunity has become available for a Senior Restructuring Manager to support a team working on large scale / big ticket solvent appointments in Leeds and across the North of the UK.
The role is with one of the Big 4 and they need a Senior Manager who can seek out new contacts with which to grow the team's internal and external network. You'll follow up on leads and new opportunities with a view to issuing a proposal and fee estimate for new work.
This is very much a hybrid role with a client facing focus to develop business and manage relationships whilst also supporting the Managers and wider team in delivering on each assignment to budget and on time.
Other duties include:
- Actively improving and developing process and documentation.
- Actively training more junior members of the team.
- Chairing client workshops, looking at tax and structuring, exploring options with regard to entity reduction planning.
- Acting in a project management role, managing stakeholder expectations, driving progress of large entity reduction assignments.
- Reviewing a wind-down plan to see the latest progress on an exit project and calling the client to agree next steps.
- Respond to client queries regarding the status and progress of a project.
- Dealing with various people matters, either in the role as a People Manager, or as coach / mentor for others within the team.
- For more complex assignments, reviewing liquidation, other statutory documents or distribution documents prepared by Associate/Senior Associate/Manager in the team, to pass on to the Liquidator for final sign off.
- Monitoring the time incurred against the original budget, having fee conversation with clients and raising bills for a portfolio of clients.
- Responding to client queries regarding the status and progress of a project.
The business is open to various different backgrounds from either those with experience operating in an insolvency capacity with exposure to sizeable formal appointments or someone who understands company structures and has operates in some form of restructuring capacity at either a bank or in industry.
Good communication skills and ability to act as a leader and networker will also be key.
If you are interested in this role then feel free to send through a CV today for a confidential discussion.