Senior PA to 2 Directors
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
3-month contract - immediate start
Highly competitive salary
Award winning practice based in central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and professional Senior PA to join a market leading practice firm based in absolutely beautiful offices in central London. This firm have an excellent reputation and a warm and friendly culture.
The Senior PA role is available on a 3-month contract basis, starting immediately. You'll be supporting 2 Directors who are part of a successful senior leadership team.
This Senior PA role is busy and varied and needs a candidate who has extensive experience supporting at Senior Director level who can work autonomously and use their own initiative.
The main remit of the Senior PA role includes:
- Proactive diary management
- Coordination of internal and external meetings (including board meetings) to include preparation of agendas and associated documents, taking minutes as required
- Production of a range of letters, reports and presentations as needed
- Inbox management
- Travel coordination
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Ad-hoc project support
To be successful in this Senior PA role, you will need:
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Experience of supporting as a PA at senior level
- Excellent communication skills
- Immediate availability and able to commit to a 3-month contract