Senior Management Accountant
This is an opportunity for an experienced management accountant looking to take the next step in their career. The role allows for you to get involved with treasury considerations, review and approval of lawyer expense reports and provide cover for the Director of Finance when absent.
Other duties as the Senior Management Accountant include:
- creation of monthly financial reporting for London office and the Regional Managing Partners
- provide partners with analysis (with visual aids) for meetings
- extensive Partner liaison
- oversee balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries as required
- performance of the quarterly VAT return process
- assistance with the Partnership Tax returns
- driving the annual budget process with functional heads in London
- communicate with New York office to ensure business cases for budget changes are understood
- provide variance analysis explanations on a monthly basis
- preparation of on going forecast (year end expense position)
For this role you will be qualified accountant or a finalist with experience of working within a professional environment. Strong Excel skills are required and SQL reporting would be desirable.
If the above role is of interest, please apply now!