Senior Insolvency Administrator / Insolvency Assistant Manager
Ambition are working with a highly reputable firm who are looking to add a Senior Insolvency Administrator or Assistant Manager to their team in Essex.
You would be working on a variety of Corporate Insolvencies including Liquidations, Administrations and Voluntary Arrangements from a variety of sectors; working with a closely-knit, supportive team.
You will be:
- Working on corporate insolvency engagements from cradle to grave.
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders including Accountants, Directors, Creditors and employees.
- Handling contentious investigation work.
- Completing relevant circulars, statutory reports and other important documentation.
- You must have at least 3 -5 years insolvency experience and CPI qualifications are desirable but not essential.
If this role is of interest, please apply below.