Senior Insolvency Administrator / AM
We've been instructed by a national insolvency practice to help recruit an experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator or Assistant Manager to help work on an ever-increasing corporate case portfolio. The role will be based out of the firm's Birmingham office.
The role will place you as one of the key team members alongside senior management in which you will be given the autonomy to run each insolvency case from pre-appointment to closure with very minimal supervision. The team does have a couple of more junior staff members and you will be expected to provide support on day to day case matters where appropriate.
The caseload will consist of CVLs, MVLs, Administrations, pre-packs, CVAs and there will some bankruptcy files in there as well. Your role as the Senior Insolvency Administrator / Insolvency Assistant Manager will be to:
- Conduct all the statutory reporting on each case such as S98, progress and final reports;
- Prepare statutory documentation including statement of affairs, creditor reports, estimated outcome statements, proposals, declarations;
- Dealing with agents, solicitors, insurers, creditors and other key stakeholders associated to the case file;
- Complete investigations into the conduct of company directors;
- Attending creditors and director meetings where appropriate;
- Ensuring case compliance on each file;
- Meeting case deadlines
- Maintaining the IPS system
- Supervising more junior staff members
To be considered for the role, you must have at least 2-3 years full insolvency cradle to grave case experience. The need to recruit an experienced head is paramount therefore you will need to be able to work independently and can assist management with wider office initiatives from training to marketing.
This is a great role if you are looking to step up in your career into a role that will provide autonomy, supervisory responsibility and a platform for future career progression.