Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£33000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
A top 20 accountancy practice based in Central London are looking for an experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator to join their newly structured team!
The firm are known to provide excellent career development opportunities. As the Senior Insolvency Administrator, you will report directly to Managers and Partners, in relation to each insolvency case as well as provide strategic solutions to complex engagements.
Ideally you will have gained 3-4 years' experience at other accountancy or specialist insolvency firm as an Insolvency Administrator.
- Managing a case load consisting of CVLs, MVLs, ADMs, CVAs, BKYs and IVAs;
- Maintain accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements;
- Drafting statutory reports;
- Effective communication with all interested parties associated with each insolvency case;
- Conduct investigations where necessary for more contentious based insolvency cases;
- Supporting Junior members of the team with their development;
- Administrative duties as required.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator looking for a new opportunity with excellent career development opportunities, then we'd love to hear from you!