Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£32000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits|
A top 25 accounting practice as working with Ambition to recruit a Senior Insolvency Administrator to join the Corporate Recovery Department handling a variety of complex Insolvency cases from cradle to grave.
The firm offers a range of accounting services including: audit, corporate tax, private tax, forensic accounting and business recovery with a range of clients across SMEs, large corporations, high net-worth individuals and value the philosophy of offering premium services both efficiently and cost-effectively.
As the Senior Insolvency Administrator, you will have gathered around 3-5 years' experience in the profession having learned and progressed within a practice or specialist boutique environment.
- Managing a variety of cases from cradle to grave including Liquidations, Administrations and Personal Bankruptcies in a timely manner
- Engaging in more complex matters liaising with the management and Partnership as the case progresses
- Communicating stages of case progression to all interested parties including creditors, debtors, solicitors and directors
- Investigating Directors' conduct as well as engaging in Contentious matters in insolvencies
- Managing stakeholder enquiries
- Reporting and submitting tax returns in accordance to claims
- Supervising Junior members of the team
- Administrative tasks as required
If you are currently an Insolvency Administrator looking for that step up or currently a Senior Insolvency Administrator seeking a new challenge, we'd love to hear from you!
If you are a holder of the CPI qualification, this would be highly desirable, but strong experience will also be considered.