Senior Fiannce Systems Manager
As the Senior Financial Systems Manager you will be required to:
*Identify the skills/experience and quantum required within the team to be able to satisfactorily support and develop the firm's practice management and other financial systems
*Determine the most appropriate team structure such as to ensure 24/7 support for business critical financial systems whilst also providing potential career steps for team members
*Working with team Business Analysts and Developers identify and document the most appropriate system solution for delivery of business requirements, minimising custom development as far as possible
*Ensure best practice is followed as regards the documentation and unit testing of any in-house development
*Ensure an effective configuration management process is in operation
*Work with the firm's Test team to ensure that all developments are effectively system, end to end and user tested as appropriate
*Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders and manage their needs and concerns
*Work with Financial Management team managers to ensure that adequate and appropriate controls operate across all financial applications
*Work with IT to ensure that hardware and infrastructure is sufficient to ensure adequate performance and security of all financial systems and the data therein
*Develop a network of financial systems contacts across other large law firms and software suppliers
The candidate will also need to:
* Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and evidence senior management experience of sizeable (10 +) financial systems team, ideally in a multi-site international business.
* Be confident and be able to convey clear messages to stakeholders of all levels
* Excellent management skills, demonstrating the ability to delegate effectively in order to complete any task.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and drive team performance.
* Demonstrate a passion for excellent service and the ability to anticipate, influence and resolve risks and issues.
If you are interested in this opportunity and wish to find out more than please do get in touch!