Senior Facilities Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to join a top 500 UK law firm who are looking for a Senior Facilities Assistant to join their team in their West End offices. This will be a great chance to progress in your career in a firm that strongly cares about their staff's growth and development.
As the Senior Facilities Assistant, you will be responsible for:
* Maintaining the archive database, files and deeds to ensure records are accurately stored
* Liaise with the archive storage company to ensure files are collected and delivered as required
* Collection and delivery of mail throughout the day
* Ordering stationery/supplies and maintaining office equipment (Photocopier/Printer/Scanner, Fax, Telephone, Binder, Franking machine)
* Moving furniture/equipment/room set-up
* Maintain and update a list of Fire Wardens and First Aiders, having a clear understanding of fire safety and accident management procedures and be able to implement as necessary
* Conduct workstation assessments
To be successful in this Senior Facilities Assistant role, you will have:
* Strong facilities related background in a large office space
* The ability to lead and engage a team
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
* Commitment and enthusiasm, with the willingness to work flexibly
* Strong client service focus
If you are passionate about ensuring that team operations run smoothly, this role will be a great fit for you.
If you have proven facilities assistant experience gained within a Central London Law Firm or Corporate or Professional Services environment, then click apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!