Senior Billings Co-Ordinator
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum|
A top dynamic law firm are recruiting a Senior Billing Coordinator to join their office in London on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Arranging and attending regular meetings with partners and associates in order to discuss billing and collection requirements
- Producing draft bills, finalised bills and billings breakdowns in a multi-currency system ensuring that they are compliant with SAR and VAT regulations
- General matter maintenance which will include time transfers and arranging approval write offs from the finance committee
- Run regular monthly/weekly pre-bills reports for partners and associates
- Producing monthly billing and collection targets
- Contacting clients in relation to unpaid invoices- credit control
- Input client invoices into e-billing systems
For this Senior Billing role, you will require previous legal and billing experience. Strong communication skills are essential as is the ability to work under pressure whilst paying attention to detail.
If you are interested in this Senior Billing Coordinator role, please apply!