Senior Biller / E Biller
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£42000 per annum|
A leading international Law Firm is looking for a Senior Biller/E-Biller to join their working capital team within the finance function.
The role will be a senior Billing position and will assist in the day to day duties within billing and actively managing the e-Billing function.
Some duties include:
- Supporting the Revenue and Working Capital Manager with the whole billing cycle
- Managing the E-Billing process from start to finish
- Provide training/guidance to Accounts Staff, fee earners and secretaries on all aspects of billing
- Dealing with queries on bill related matters including complex multi matter bills, foreign currency bills, time transfers, fee allocations, bill reversals and split time cards and credit notes
- Client/matter maintenance including set up and special rates and file closures
- Investigate credit balances
- Set up fee earner maintenance and assist the management accountant with time sheet reporting
For this role you need experience of working within a legal finance environment and experience of Aderant or a similar system, strong excel skills and a good interpersonal skills.
You will have experience of E-Billing processes and good working knowledge of SARs and VAT rules.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!