A well-regarded law firm are in search of a Senior Billing Coordinator. It is an exciting opportunity to perform a wide range of duties including all aspects of the Work In Process Management and Billing for London office Attorneys.
- Provide weekly report on all unbilled WIP status and attend monthly WIP meetings with Partners.
- Monitor unbilled time and liaise with partners
- To review and amend notes to reflect billing status and update necessary teams.
- Generate preforms and issue invoices. Also reverse invoices and issue credit notes.
- To understand VAT treatment and make sure that correct codes are applied for involves.
- Submit write off requests and action approval.
- Work on ebilling status and set up matters to locate and view ebilling guidelines.
- Load invoice on eHub.
- Liaise with billing partner and ebilling team to deal with matters and rejections.
- Perform ad hoc and general billing and matter management duties such as time modification's.
- To understand and use UDF function in Elite as well as master fil modification.
- Supervise junior team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Elite or equivalent ebilling systems.
- Obtain qualifications of A-level minimum
- Over 4 years of experience performing a similar billing role within a law firm or professional service environment.