Senior Bids Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum|
An international law firm is in search for a Senior Bids Manager based at their London offices to focus on panel bids across EMEA region. Operating in the Marketing & Business Development department, you will work within the EMEA Bids team that has an impressive win rate. This is a high profile position that has high level exposure to the partnership, reporting into the bids lead. There will be support from bids executives.
- Full ownership for bid planning, preparation, delivery and debrief
- Capable of leading on all aspects of bid response
- Able to coach presentation rehearsals and lead internal and client debriefs
- Embed best practice, continuous improvement and coaching across all aspects of bids process and information.
This law firm has a large and growing global presence with high internal investment and global projects. There is also a great sense of community at the firm where you able to get involved with sports, CSR and other clubs.
This role will suit an ambitious professional who is clearly operating at managerial level and above, with full ownership of the bids cycle. Working in a large firm you will be able to work within a complex business matrix and deal with multiple stakeholders across an international remit. Other key skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Capable of working flexibly to adapt to the demands of a global law firm
- Work effectively to meet deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Excellent literature, influential and communicative skills
- Proficient with Microsoft packages
If you are interested, please apply today.