Senior BD Executive - Transport
A well-established Top 50 international law firm are searching for a Senior Business Development Executive. This exciting role will involve coordination, development and support at the company's firm in London within the Global Business Development department. You will be working within the transport sector, providing a variety of services including corporate, dispute resolution, employment, finance, regulatory and tax.
- Work closely with partners to deliver BDM plans
- Recognise which new and existing campaigns require development
- Identify wider market trends and both internal and external opportunities for the market
- Ability to coordinate and work on pitches
- Ability to manage internal communications
- Coordinate key events
This role will be a high profile role with high exposure to the partnership, where you will have the opportunity to lead on projects and BD activity autonomously. Therefore, this role will suit someone with ambition and drive, able to show demonstrable experience in Business Development and looking for a challenge where you can work at a Senior Executive level.
- At least 2 years working in a Business Development role within professional services
- Self-motivated and determined
- Robust communication skills, capable of influencing and working effectively with colleagues and partners
- Confident with delivering pitches, credentials and events
- Superb writing, editing and presentation skills
If you would like further information on this role, please apply today.