Senior Audit Manager (top 20 accountancy practice)
A top 20 accountancy practice is in need of an experienced audit manager/senior manager who has ambitions to progress to partnership in the long run. The role will be a split between Audit (75%); Tax (15%); and Accounts (10%).
The suitable candidate will be:-
- Managing a portfolio of media clients (starting at £600K) and ensuring all deadlines are met, the work is carried out within budget and the job is finalised to minimise partner review time.
- Plans jobs and organise assignments to ensure the job is carried out in the most efficient way possible and that deadlines are met.
- Working productivity and efficiently when planning jobs and booking staff.
- Ensuring the work of staff is in line with ISO 9001 procedures.
- Providing clear instruction and constructive feedback to staff in a timely manner, whilst acting as a training manager and mentor to allocated trainees.
- Produce training material and regularly presents training to trainees on a variety of topics.
- Takes an active role in practice development activities, aiming to build on current client relationships and establishing new opportunities.
- Attends training and is committed to CPD, continually developing and increasing their knowledge and skills to give the best possible service and advice to clients and staff.
- Assists with billing procedures and debt collection where appropriate and in liaison with client partner.
You will be either ACCA or ACA qualified and are currently an experienced audit manager or senior manager from a practice outside of the big 4.
You will ideally have had experience in working with media clients and are motivated to drive growth of the client portfolio and the business.
You will have long term ambitions to move into a partnership role.
If this is of interest, please apply with your updated CV.