Senior Applications Developer
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
A global law firm with a world renowned pedigree is looking to hire a highly experienced Systems Applications Developer on a 12 month FTC to work on their Elite 3E system. The firm is in a fantastic location based in the City of London with an onsite gym, subsidised restaurant, subsidised bar and a number of other amenities to ensure a great working environment. You would be entitled to a minimum 25 days annual leave.
As the Developer joining the firm you would be;
- Contributing to architecture strategy that enables the team to create clean and well-structured software in line with agreed standards and timescales.
- Working in collaboration with Business Analysts and other functional experts to comprehend requirements and ensure all technical aspects of the project are delivered as planned.
- Communicating effectively whilst working on complex projects to various people of seniority in the business do not share the same systems knowledge
- Take note and work to ensure any Technical risk are to a minimum
- Liaise externally with Elite suppliers to develop, implement and troubleshoot on solutions and various issues
The successful developer would need exceptional technical knowledge including;
- Excellent knowledge of .Net framework and XML technologies
- Database design
- Understanding object orientated methodologies
The successful developer would ideally have previous legal or finance industry experience.
If the role described above sounds of interest, please do apply to today!