|Location:||West End, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£280 per day|
You will be joining a team of 4 and will be reporting to the Head of Finance whilst also supporting them in their duties. This is a great role for you if you're looking for a step up and if you aspire to be Finance Manager / Financial Controller in the near future.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Production and completion of the monthly management accounts.
- The preparation of statutory accounts including consolidated accounts.
- Reporting in a timely and accurate manner to clients on repeat.
- Running budgets for specified areas of the business.
- Reconciliations, capital, VAT, prepayments, accruals.
- Full ownership of the P&L.
- Assist in the year-end process, acting as a liaison for external Auditors.
Your Key Skills and Background:
- ACA or CA qualified from a Top-Tier Practice or equivalent. 2-5 years PQE.
- Experience in both Financial Accounts and Management Accounts.
- Strong technical knowledge of UK GAAP standards. Experience around FRS 102 would be advantageous.
- Experience in audit or liaising with external auditors.
- Versatile in your approach and ability to manage a hybrid Accounting role.
- Previous experience in a similar role desired.
If you feel you have the versatility, skill-set and right level of experience then please apply with your most up to date CV.