|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £26000 per annum|
£26,000 plus bens
Global Accountancy Practice
Are you looking for new challenge and a step up?
This Secretary opportunity is supporting a team of busy Directors and a Manager. You will need to act as a gatekeeper and fully manage their diaries by understanding their needs and expectations!
Secretary Job Responsibilities:
- Diary management for a group of directors and the wider team. Coordinate meetings and arrange catering requirements or equipment by liaising with delegates.
- Arrange travel accordingly.
- Produce various documentation at a high standard consistently, including typing audio dictations.
- Manage the filling system efficiency and check all documentation is compliant.
- Update the RMS (relationship management system) with client details.
- Ah doc administration and secretarial support.
- Assist with marketing for client meetings and lunches.
- Previous secretarial experience.
- MUST HAVE: experience typing audio dictations!
- Confident and resilient individual with strong communication skills.
- Experience managing a busy workload under pressure and using initiative to problem solve.
- Team player who is willing to get stuck in and support the team.
- Discreet and professional approach.