Secretarial Team Leader
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£48000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
**Secretarial team leader **
This is a great opportunity for an experienced secretarial team leader to now step up into a full management role in a dynamic London law firm. Based in fab offices in the City, this role will see you managing a fairly large team of PA's/Secretaries - everything from day to day work flow, recruitment, training and development, annual performance reviews, change management as well as implementing any new ideas and processes. This busy and at times challenging secretarial team leader role will see you being an integral part of the firm, where you'll manage the relationships between the fee earners and secretaries as well as being the voice for the secretaries. If you have previous PA / Secretarial management experience gained within a law firm or within professional services, you're looking for a true management/mentor role and you feel that you have a lot to add to an expanding and reputable law firm, then please apply online in order to be considered.
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role within a high performing legal or professional services environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and fee earners
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Change management
- Ability to multi task and juggle numerous priorities
- Diplomacy and tact
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you meet all of the above criteria then apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!