|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A top London law firm are looking for adiligent Revenue Controller to join their Finance team in their London offices. As the Revenue Controller your main responsibility will be liaise with the fee earners providing WIP and debt support.
Your key responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Assisting with WIP management and debt collection
- Holding regular meetings to help oversee the billing process
- Training the partners and associates in issues relating to working capital management
- Making sure that bill overpayments and duplicates are dealt with efficiently
The suitable Revenue Controller candidate will have:
- 2 years revenue control experience
- Excellent systems experience - Advanced Excel; Elite 3E; Elite Enterprise
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid knolwedge of SRA Rules
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisational skills
If this role sounds like perfect fit for you, apply now!