A Silver Circle law firm is looking for an experienced Revenue Controller to join their Revenue team. Your main responsibility will be to actively challenge the partners to help reduce aged WIP and Debt in line with lock-up day targets and maximise the revenues and cash collections achieved for the Firm.
Key responsibilities: -
- Meeting with partners on a regular basis to review and discuss all WIP and AR balances, documenting outcomes and following-up on agreed actions
- Ensuring all possible steps are taken by departments to achieving their monthly and annual billing and cash collection targets
- Liaising with Legal Billing Team and the Revenue Manager with regard to delivering special billing arrangements
- General assistance to the Revenue Manager as required during peak demand periods and with ad-hoc projects as needed
- Cascade information down from the business to be dealt with in a timely and accurate way by the Credit Control and Legal Billing Teams
- Supporting the Credit Controllers by ensuring debt collection information is passed on in a timely manner and the correct follow-up treatment is applied to instructions
Key requirements: -
- Strong knowledge of working capital management best practices to maximise revenues and cash collections
- Good knowledge of SAR and VAT, including EU VAT rules
- Confidence to deal with and challenge Partners and senior stakeholders to discuss their matters
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel
- Flexible and prepared to work additional hours at month, quarter and year ends as required
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.