|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£30000 - £46000 per annum|
As an award-winning international law firm, we are recognised for our ability to build lasting relationships with clients.
Two brand new vacancies as a Revenue Controller are available where you will be able to bring your existing experience to the role and make your mark.
Within the role of Revenue Controller, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work within the Finance Department where the vision is to continue the development and enhancement of systems to a high quality of service.
- Build relationships as you work alongside partners, associates and PAs, furthermore, to maintain and develop client relationships through efficient communication.
- Deal with all aspects of processing bills/e-bills and the occasional collection of payments.
- Working alongside partners, fee earners and their PAs to provide overall billing support which includes: distributing reports, generating draft bills, producing final bills and creating supporting schedules as required of you.
- Review bills, checking they have all the relevant information and are authorised in accordance with our guidelines, VAT and Solicitors Accounts Rules requirements.
- Meeting with partners to guarantee monthly billing targets have been met.
- Take ownership of the WIP and disbursement balances to ensure this is effectively managed and billed promptly.
- Prepare, process and upload electronic invoices to clients via various e-billing systems whilst understanding the specific requirements of each.
- The creation and format of time reports in excel to accompany bills, for the clients that require them.
- To investigate any billing queries that are raised and make suggestions of solutions to the individual they are associated with.
- Process WIP transfers, write offs, adjustments and narrative amendments.
Qualifications and experience:
- A candidate who is highly motivated with experience working a similar role within the legal sector.
- A candidate who can use their own experiences and apply it effectively to their work, influencing changes in systems
- Efficient knowledge of IT packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and e-billing systems (I.e Serengeti , TyMetix, CSC and CounselLink).
- The ability to multi-task a challenging workload, drawing upon their organisational skills with attention to detail.
- To demonstrate a high standard of performance as the candidate is expected to be conscientious.
- Efficient inter-personal and communication skills, with the ability to build efficient working relationships across the company.
- A candidate who is flexible with using their initiative and capable of working effectively in a team.
- Experience working with Aderant/Elite Enterprise or Elite 3E is desirable
If you are interested in this position, please apply.