A leading London Law Firm is looking for a Revenue Assistant to join their Finance team. You will be an essential member of the Billing team, working closely with other team members and fee earners. You will regularly be dealing with a high volume of invoices and deals with fee earners and client queries.
- Creation of monthly bills from WIP
- Processing WIP write-offs and transfers between jobs
- Dealing with client queries in a timely manner
- Dealing with queries from fee earners and partners in a professional and timely manner
- Creation of billing reports and analysis
- Any other administrative or general tasks within the finance department as required
- Pro-active attitude to work
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to take responsibility and show initiative
- Ability to prioritise in order to meet billing-cycle deadlines
- Good written and numeric skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft; Excel and Word
- Willingness to learn
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.