Restructuring Manager / Associate Director - Big 4
Ambition is excited to be working with a Global organisation as they are looking to increase their headcount across their Restructuring Division at the Manager, Senior Manager and Associate Director level.
The firm provides restructuring, advisory and consultancy services across the division for Companies in distressed situations. Due to increased workflow and new year projections, there are requirements to improve numbers across their senior staff.
As a Manager/Senior Manager, you will be working in conjunction with Partners / Directors as you run the corporate engagements in compliance with procedure, whilst handling a team. There is also the opportunity to get involved with advisory (including debt advisory) assignments.
You would be involved in:
- Large / SME corporate insolvencies
- Advisory assignments i.e. options analysis, contingency planning
- IBRs (Independent Business Reviews)
- Debt Advisory
In order to be considered for these opportunities, you need to:
- Be a Qualified Accountant
- Have at least 4 years' restructuring and advisory experience - doesn't need to be a 50:50 split but prior experience in both is key
- JIEB would be desirable but it isn't essential
This is a great time to consider a move with a multinational corporation providing a collaborative culture, affording their employees the opportunity to develop their careers. The nature of the work being handled means great exposure across varying industries on high-profile, complex projects.
If an opportunity with this organisation is of interest, please apply below.