Restructuring Manager - London
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
Ambition are recruiting a role with a highly recognised organisation, who have the capacity to bring on a Restructuring Manager to their London office due to an increase in work flow.
You would be working on a variety of assignments, varying by industry and complexity. This role would inlclude working on insolvency, advisory and restructuring projects.
Your duties and responsibilities would include:
- Responsibilty for case management through all stages.
- Preparing financial models and completing financial analysis.
- Assisting more senior staff with complex/larger cases.
- Advisory duties i.e. Contingency planning, options reviews, Independent Business Reviews and more.
- Handling the sale of assets and businesses
- Supervising junior members of staff
You need to have relevant Insolvency and Advisory experience and be ACCA / ACA qualified. An insolvency qualification (CPI/JIEB) is advantageous nbut not eseential.
This role suits someone who is ambitious and wants to take on a role which offers restructuring variety by way of formal insolvency and advisory experience. The Company have a great working, inclusive and progressive culture and the scope for career development is clear.
If this role is of interest, please apply below.