Restructuring - Manager
In this role, you will be dealing with a mix of formal insolvency work, restructuring engagements and advisory work. On this basis, experience in both restructuring and advisory work is essential.
You will be:
- Taking responsibility for formal appointments as well as restructuring engagements
- Responsible for taking on advisory cases - IBRs, cash flow forecasting, contingency planning etc.
- Performing investigations into directors' conduct
- Providing support to and develop more junior staff whilst supervising them
- Assisting directors' in producing realistic budgets for assignments, whilst monitoring Work in Progress
This role is ideal for a candidate who has previous experience in formal insolvency, restructuring as well as advisory work.
Qualifications including ACA/ACCA, CPI or JIEB are highly desirable.
If you are looking to work for a progressive firm, with values career development and work/life balance, please apply below.