|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £32000 per annum|
Reservationist (Facilities Assistant/Client Services Executive)
£32,000 and outstanding benefits
Top US Law Firm
Are you looking for a hybrid position that will allow you to utilize you facilities management skills and your client services experience?
The opportunity has arisen for a highly organised and efficient Reservationist to manage all meeting room bookings requests and facilities helpdesk enquiries within this fantastic international law firm!
You will have the scope and autonomy to manage all requests and throughout the firm including conversing with clients and Partners on a daily basis.
Meeting Room Reservations Management Responsibilities:
- Manage the reception inbox and respond to all meeting room requests
- Administer, allocate and manage all meeting room bookings
- Confirm meeting room requests and prepare catering, IT, AV and facilities services
- Efficiently handover to reception after each shift ensuring the seamless running of meeting room coordination
- Manage incoming calls and detail messages to be redirected
- Cover reception if necessary
Facilities management responsibilities:
- As a first point of all to all facilities helpdesk requests including recording and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Arrange for the facilities team to deal with enquiries and maintain strong communication throughout the process
- Troubleshoot and escalate an unfinished requests
- Manage security access for contractors when building work is carried out
- Liaise with HR to complete internal move forms
- Produce monthly facilities helpdesk statistics
To be successful you will need:
- Experience in a fast faced environment managing a busy workload
- Minimum of three years' experience in a similar role within a law firm, or wide professional services
- Strong communication skills and professionalism
- Meticulous attention to detail and efficiency
DON'T MISS OUT - GET IN TOUCH NOW!