Research & Reference Specialist
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £32000.00 per annum|
Research and Reference Specialist
International Law Firm
This international law firm are looking for someone to join their Library and Research Services departments as a Research and Reference Specialist. You will be providing research and reference services to ensure work is performed in compliance with departmental standards and client needs.
This is an exciting new role that is very client based and hands on. You will be meeting the needs of the clients and ensuring they receive the best possible service. You will not only be supporting the staff and lawyers in the London office but also globally!
Your duties as a Research and Reference Specialist will consist of:
- Answering and diverse range of queries
- Source and retrieves documents
- Source materials for lawyers
- Conduct press searches using Westlaw, Lexis and Internet resources
- Preparing invoices for payment, allocating the appropriate cost code
- Provide support and assistance for work on Partners' books on International Arbitration
- Participating in the global reference schedule
- Preparation of monthly flash report covering activities
- Organise information through external document supply
- Technical services relating to the London digital and print collections
Do you have extensive knowledge of the UK legal resources? Do you like being that go to person? Are you looking for a hands on role? If you have answered yes to the questions above, then this role is for you!
You will have a chance to work with a traditional and international law firm which will give you great exposure into the legal world. You will be able to expand on your knowledge to EU, International and US research materials and resources. It is a fantastic opportunity for that next step!
To be successful for the Research and Reference Specialist role you will need:
- Knowledge of UK legal resources and research techniques
- Knowledge of automated library collection management function
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- High level of attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
If you are looking to progress further into a Research and Reference Specialist then, apply now!