Receptionist / Administrator
|Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Corporate Receptionist / Administrator
Globally renowned law firm
Stunning offices in the heart of Dubai
Supporting with administration requirements for the central business services teams such as HR, Client Development, Finance etc.
Salary of 14,000 AED 1,000 AED travel allowance + excellent company benefits
A rare and very exciting opportunity has arisen for a superstar receptionist to join a hugely successful law firm based in the heart of Dubai. You will have the opportunity to develop your administration skills as you will also be required to provide ad hoc support across the business services teams so will allow you to develop in all areas.
This firm hold an excellent reputation and renowned for their collaborative culture, so this is an opportunity to further your career and work for a firm that care and give back to their employees.
The main remit of this Corporate Receptionist / Administrator role include:
- Answering the main switchboard and direct calls to appropriate departments
- Greet client's visitors upon arrival
- Scheduling meetings for the whole firm in the conference rooms
- Coordinate breakfast and lunch meetings
- Organising Visa's and travel arrangements
- Assisting with travel arrangements for the lawyers
- Maintain and update the Dubai's office intranet page for events, public holidays etc.
- Assisting with projects for the business services teams
- Organising office events
The ideal candidate for this Receptionist position will be:
- Experienced in either front of house or administration in a professional services firm is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle high volumes of work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If this Receptionist / Administration role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!