|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £27500 per annum|
**Receptionist - £27,500**
**Top London Law Firm**
**Central London Location**
**7.30am - 7pm - shift rota across 35 hour week**
A prestigious Law Firm, committed to provide world-class legal services, based in the heart of London are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join the front of house team in their stunning central London offices.
As the Receptionist, you will have the confidence to provide an excellent front of house experience and be the first point of contact for the clients and the visitors. This will be a fantastic opportunity for you to progress in your career in a professional and dynamic environment.
As the Receptionist, your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Providing a high quality front of house service
- Coordinating multiple meeting room bookings and ensuring rooms are equipped appropriately
- Organising and liaising with clients, legal secretaries and other third parties for meetings and conference calls
- Answering and dealing with telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Booking taxis/transport for internal and external clients
To be successful in this Receptionist role, you will have:
- Previous receptionist or corporate front of house experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under minimal supervision within a team
- Experience coordinating and managing multiple meeting rooms, pre-empting any potential future clashes
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure, considering the important of deadlines
If this role sounds like a perfect fit for you, click apply now!