Reception Supervisor - £32,000
This world renowned global accountancy firm are looking for a Reception Supervisor to support their front of house team in their exquisite offices located in the heart of London. This is a very exciting opportunity to gain a step up in your career in an industry leading accountancy firm.
As the Reception Supervisor, you will be the first point of contact for clients and visitors and you will passionate about providing high standards of customer service. The general responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with clients in a confident and professional manner at all times.
General reception duties to include meet and greet of guests, notifying staff immediately of guests and any incoming parcels, arranging taxi's / flowers / car parking when required.
- Manage and overseeing the meeting room booking system, making sure all required information has been captured, co-ordinating room bookings, ensuring the required resources are provided and booking approvals are up to date.
- Liaising with the meeting organiser and post team and/or training departments over room resources and equipment requirements.
- Scheduling and attending fortnightly meetings with the training, hospitality and post teams to discuss up and coming meetings/events.
- Acting as a Health and Safety representative, in the management of meetings and events held onsite.
- Assisting with the recruitment of the Reception/Switchboard staff in conjunction with the Facilities Manager.
- Completing staff appraisals and overseeing the development of staff.
To be successful in this Reception Supervisor role, you will have:
- Previous experience of carrying out a Supervisor role with a customer service focus within a professional organisation.
- Previous experience managing staff to include coaching, providing feedback and developing of staff.
- Experience of dealing with health and safety manners.
- Proven experience of exceptional client relations.
- Intermediate level or above in Microsoft office.
- Strong knowledge of an electronic room booking system both in daily use and producing reports.