Publications and Advertising Executive
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £34000 per annum|
One of the largest accounting firms in the country is looking to hire a Publications and Advertising Executive on an initial 6 month FTC basis, with the potential to be extended.
The role reports to the Head of Creative Services and will focus on coordinating the delivery of a publications schedule.
- Agree an annual publications schedule and ensure the timely delivery of each piece
- Work with key stakeholders and the Content team to agree the requirements for a publication and write internal comms to the business when they launch
- Work with the Content team to prepare email campaigns for each newsletter launch
- Arrange print jobs with internal/external printers, ensuring quality of service and value for money
- Work with stakeholders and the Database Assistant Manager to generate (for new) or maintain (for existing) postal lists for publications using the contacts database, and regularly updating these lists with subscription requests from the website
- Monitor the competitor, regulatory, industry and economic environments in order to innovate creative and fresh ideas to the team
Key Competencies Required:
- Able to manage a publications schedule and individual publications from conception through to completion
- Excellent project and budget management skills
- Understanding of design, print and production processes
- Strong working knowledge of printing, publishing and / or graphic arts procedures
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to hear more information or wish to be considered, please apply now!