|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£15.00 - £17.00 per hour +|
£15.00 to 17.00 per hour
Temporary assignment - immediate start
4 to 6 weeks
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator (ideally with experienced gained in the Property/Real estate sector) to join a hugely successful, extremely dynamic Global business based in the heart of the City.
Working as part of a professional, busy, buzzy team, this Property Administrator role is extremely varied and will call on your organisational, administrative and communication skills. You'll love being the central 'lynch pin' of a team and thrive when working to deadlines.
This remit for this Property Administrator role includes:
- Coordinating property inspections with relevant parties
- Liaising with utility companies to obtain information
- Updating the database with notes and changes
- Assist with any insurance claim processes
- Run mail merge campaigns
- Producing client reports
- Invoicing and billing
This exciting Property Administrator role requires a candidate who has:
- Amazing administrative skills - fab MS Office experience and experience of sending mail merge documents
- First class communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience gained in the Property, Real Estate or Estate Agency sectors
- Immediately available and able to commit to a 4 to 6-week temp assignment
If this Property Administrator role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!