Project Manager - Finance Transformation
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£600 - £700 per day|
This is an exciting and challenging position that will suit someone who has led an ERP Implementation across a business and managed the end to end process.
As the Project Manager / Finance Transformation Specialist, you will be an integral part of the ERP rollout and a Finance background would be Essential for this position.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience leading an ERP implementation (Oracle advantageous) and managing the end to end process.
- A background in Finance is ESSENTIAL - Qualified Accountant ideally.
- Project Managing experience is ESSENTIAL - Prince2 Qualification is desirable.
- Strong process documentation skills coupled with solid organisational skills.
- Ability to lead from the front with enthusiasm and energy.
- Willing to roll sleeves up and get involved at all levels throughout the project.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge but also thrives in the position as a Project Manager and has been involved with previous ERP rollouts from start to completion of the project.
If you feel you have the appropriate skills and experience to take on a position like this one then please apply with your up to date CV.