|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
Opportunity to join top 10 International Law firm in their Qualified Accounting team as a Project Accountant, providing accounting resource for the team, at a time when several major projects are drawing team members away from their day to day jobs. This will be a contract position until July/August.
Some of the projects over the next 6 months include their Yearend Audit, work off the back on a new accounting consolidation system being implemented, reviewing the impact of IFRS 9,15 and 16 and preparation of individual entity statutory accounts.
Working with a team of nine qualified accountants, you will be getting involved in:
- Testing data integrity for the new consolidation systems and liaising with their global offices
- Involvement in preparatory work for the year end consolidate accounts.
- Liaising with external auditors and handling audit queries.
- Work to prepare for the implementation of IFRS 15 and 16 (Revenue Recognition and Accounting for leases):
- Liaise with external auditors to determine what is required to deal with the new standard requirements.
- Accounting and reconciliation work, analysis, advice and discussions as required
- All areas of accounting for Partner Remuneration:
- Reconciliation of the Partner Remuneration Ledgers to the Local Office books.
- Investigate issues around accounting for Partner secondments, Partner remuneration and Partner tax reserves.
- Reconciliation of Partner tax reserves for Partners globally.
Experience needed for the role, include a background working within professional services, involvement in a year-end audit and proven experience of analysing and interpreting large volume of data.
This is a great opportunity to work for a truly Global Law Firm, in their dynamic, established accounting team in a varied, all-encompassing finance role.