Private Client Senior
|Location:||North London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Job Title: Tax Senior (Private Clients)
Location: North London
Salary: Up to £40,000
I am currently working with a Top 20 firm with multiple offices across the country on a Private Client Senior role in North London. This is a private client tax compliance role, reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, and will involve contributing to the provision of an excellent range of tax services to a diverse set of private clients and providing support for the Senior Tax Manager.
This Tax Senior role is offering a competitive salary and a great career path to progress within the firm and great benefits package.
Responsibilities for the Tax Senior duties will be:
- Preparing annual tax returns (Individuals, Trusts, and Estates) and managing the client lists in order to meet the submission deadlines
- Advising clients on tax liabilities as they become due
- Identifying tax planning opportunities for clients
- Preparing/amending and/or approving letters and emails for the Senior Manager's approval
- Drafting replies to client or third party correspondence, seeking further input as appropriate
- Assisting in dealing with Enquiries raised by HMRC
- Various ad hoc work such as technical research, assisting with tax projects, etc.
- Assisting with the billing cycle, dealing with debtors and provisions for Work in Progress (WIP), and preparing fee quotes to be approved by the Senior Tax Manager and/or Partner(s)
Experience required for the Tax Senior role:
- Minimum 2 - 3 years' experience working in a tax environment (primarily with Private Clients
- Must be ATT Qualified (or equivalent), with at least 1 year post-qualification experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of communicating with clients directly
- Experience of managing a portfolio of Private Clients
If you are interested interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber at Ambition on 0207 4307 281