Principal Consultant - Legal Finance - Contract
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Principal Recruitment Consultant - Legal Finance - 12-month contract
Ambition are looking for an experienced Finance Recruitment Consultant to join our high performing and established Legal Finance team here in the heart of London. Ambition are a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and Australia.
We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment in the UK. Our Recruitment Consultants are experts in finance & accounting, business advisory, business development & marketing & communications and business support.
This is a 12-month contract position, taking over one of the busiest and most lucrative desks within the Legal Finance team. There is an opportunity for this to become a permanent role. This is a rare position that is suitable for both contractors as well as experienced Consultants who are looking for their next challenge.
As a Principal Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Achieve monthly / quarterly revenue target
- Senior or C-level engagement and effective relationship management
- Strong "Brand Ambassador" in winning work for others in own team and across multiple teams / divisions
- Build networks through events & marketing / PR
The ideal profile will have:
- Experience in recruiting Finance & Accounting roles, ideally within the Professional Services or Legal sectors
- Proven ability to manage and build a client portfolio
- Excellent account management track record
- A results-driven outlook
What's in it for you?
We're a close-knit team here at Ambition - it's like working in a family who looks after you and take care of your progress. At present, over 30% of the team has been with us for 5 years or longer.
- Supportive and professional working environment
- An uncapped commission structure, on top of a competitive base salary
- Ongoing in-house training and development to leadership
- 25 days of annual leave and a day off for your birthday
- Regular team-building events, including an annual office getaway
- High billers' lunches to the best fine dining restaurants in London
If you are on the hunt for your next contract or is looking to advance your recruitment career within a global and successful agency, please apply now!