|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Pricing Manager - International law firm with significant UK office
The global pricing team is located in the London office with additional pricing specialists distributed internationally.
As the most senior UK Pricing Manager, you'll be required to do the following:
- Support business development through the giving of advice, reparation of RFP responses and other presentations.
- Participate in presentations - internally and directly to clients.
- Educate the business on pricing strategy and negotiation, AFA alternatives, and value propositions; utilise outside consultants as needed.
- Model proposed fee arrangements (including preparation of budgets); creating and reviewing reports pertaining to pricing.
- Producing a summary of various types of fee arrangements in the firm portfolio
- Assist the Legal Project Management and Finance teams in the proactive identification of issues with existing pricing arrangements and proposing methods to rectify them.
- Define, analyse, and implement competitive pricing strategy based on business and financial objectives, market and competitive analysis, and pricing capabilities.
You will also lead:
- Internal presentations to key stakeholders.
- The development and implementation of procedures that synthesise the efforts of stakeholders across multiple international geographies in pricing projects.
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings.
- Stay informed of current AFA trends within the legal market; Learn and apply new concepts; Seek to develop and propose innovations in the field.
- A track record of ability and confidence to effectively influence lawyers (ideally), professional level business services employees, and peers.
- Applications from candidates with non-legal backgrounds are greatly encouraged
- Experience with leading cross-practice and multi-jurisdictional proposals or similar complex projects.
Qualifications & Training:
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in a professional services or corporate environment - legal experience is not essential.
- Educated to degree level or higher, preferably in related field.
- Working knowledge of databases and reporting best practices
If you have extensive pricing experience, within a professional services environment, please contact Angela Thomas for a confidential discussion - firstname.lastname@example.org