Pricing and Commercial Finance Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
A leading international law is looking for an experienced Pricing and Commercial Finance Analyst to join the Finance Department. Your main responsibility will be to act add further commercial value through analysis of internal and external financial levers. You will be a trusted advisor to relationship partners of the firm's key clients and to other senior decision makers.
Key responsibilities: -
- Advise on pricing strategy to optimize the firm's long and short term profitability
- Assist relationship partners with rate negotiations for the firm's major and strategic clients
- Able to create financial models specific to a rate negotiation and translate outcomes in a concise manner
- Able to strike a balance between influencing partners and supporting partners
- Reviewing /drafting of text for use in commercial agreements
- Identify areas for systems and operational improvement within the team - implement and measure impact
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to deliver business specific projects
- Management of client relationships (in conjunction with relationship partners, Business Development, and Finance managers
- Provide financial support for internal and external client meetings - ability to determine nature of meeting and provide succinct financial advice
- Big picture approach to projects - able to consider the impact across the firm of new initiatives and inter-dependencies on concurrent projects
Key requirements: -
- Able to influence, question, challenge and persuade effectively at all levels
- The ability to understand the wider business issues and to develop new ideas which will add value
- A wide understanding of economic factors.
- Highly numerate - Qualified accountant preferred (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Prior project management experience advantageous
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.